channeling investments into key production and infrastructure projects in the Caspian Sea region
positioning Astrakhan as a potential Caspian Sea region capital city and a key site for strategic investments
- facilitating international and interregional economic cooperation among Caspian Sea region states and intensifying integration processes in the region
- involving a vast Russian and international business community in the region's economic activities
- discussing socioeconomic development concepts for Caspian Sea region states
- promoting international and interregional economic cooperation among Caspian Sea region states
- presenting investment opportunities to a vast audience and examining ways to create a favorable investment climate
- raising the investment appeal of the Astrakhan Region as Russia's key region by the Caspian Sea
Official state and government delegations from Caspian Sea region states
- Members of parliaments
- Decision makers of Russian ministries and agencies
- Foreign Ministry of the Russian Federation
- Foreign ministries of Caspian Sea region states
- Representatives of federal and regional authorities
- Representatives of major international organizations
- Industrialists and entrepreneurs, bankers and financiers of Caspian Sea region states
- Heads of Russian regional authorities in the Caspian Sea region
- Big business representatives operating in the region or showing an interest
- Leading experts and analysts specializing in Caspian Sea region issues
- Mass media representatives
The CONFERENCE is organized on the PRINCIPLES
of topical and vital discussions in an atmosphere of trust and in a joint effort to achieve explicit results.
We hope the Intergovernmental economic conference of Caspian Sea countries 2008 will become the first step towards unveiling the strategic advantages of the Astrakhan Region, while facilitating international integration and intensive cooperation of Caspian Sea region states.
The official operator of the Intergovernmental economic conference of Caspian Sea countries 2008 is FORMIKA.
Given an expertly developed concept and carefully orchestrated organization, it is safe to assume that the Intergovernmental economic conference of Caspian Sea countries 2008 will become a focal political and economic event not just for Russia, but also for countries in the Caspian Sea region, the Middle East, and Asia.