The Ivanovo Region participates in the international real estate summit in Cannes, France, for the fourth time.
This year the delegation of the Ivanovo region presents new investment opportunities in economy of the region.
Mikhail Men, the governor of the Ivanovo region mentioned in his message to investors that today perspectives of investing on the territory of the Ivanovo region are certain, because there have been created productive conditions for business in the region. Availability of the airport of international level, developed transportation structure, advantageous geographical situation, and existence of occupiable lands provided with infrastructure and labor resources allow to organize and successfully develop business in different economic spheres together with partners from Russia and other countries.
Dmitry Mikheev, the first deputy of the governor of the Ivanovo region, outlines: «The summit brings an opportunity to trace the trends of investment market development, pricing and to forecast the consumers demand».
New Investment Proposals:
• Development of Trade and Service Infrastructure of Airport Ivanovo (Yuzhny).The project supposes reconstruction and preparation for putting into service an airport complex, as well as development of infrastructures in the adjoining to the airport territory. The infrastructure will include manufacturing, business, social, and entertaining objects. Estimated cost of the project – ca 50 mn euro. Loan funds – 7.2 %
• Housing Estate «The Czech Park». «The Czech Park» is a low-rise housing estate in the manner of Czech towns in 7 km from Ivanovo city. The built-up area of «The Czech Park» is 200 000 sq. m on the territory of 50 ha. Total volume of investments – more than 25 mn euro. The project is on the stage of business idea.
• Integrated Development for the Purpose of House Construction. Housing Complex «Moscovsky». The Housing Complex «Moscovsky» is the first project of complex construction of housing area in the Ivanovo region. There will be more than 170 mil sq. m of housing build. Cost of the investment project is 200 mn euro. The project is realized by 30%.
• Construction-in-progress object of manufacturing purpose «Autoagregat JSC». The object is set up for sale. It is located on the territory of «Autoagregat», the Ivanovo region, town Kineshma. Amount of completed construction and installation works is 80%. The object is provided with electric power, transport routes, and heating.
• Logistic Center at the Territory of the Ivanovo Heavy Machine-tool Construction Factory. Industrial building for the purposes of logistic center of total area 37 340 sq. m is set up for sale. The ferroconcrete building is situated on the territory of Ivanovo heavy machine-tool construction factory («IZTS», JSC).
Projects started up at MIPIM 2008.
The projects presented at the exposition of the Ivanovo region at the exhibition in 2008 are successfully realized. In October, 2008 the airport Ivanovo (Yuzhny) has been opened for passenger transportation, volume of investments in the project has made 41,6 million euro.
Building of a housing district in the city of Ivanovo has been realized.
Within the limits of development of the airport infrastructure in September, 2008 the multipurpose trading complex METRO «Cash & Carry» has been opened, the general floor space of the centre takes 6,5 thousand square meters with parking place and an accompanying infrastructure.
Competitive Advantages of the Region
Availability of multiple choice of lands, assets of industrial importance, surplus of electrical power, scientific basis, and human resources are the main competitive advantages of the region.
The region has unique environment and good ecology.
Active assistance to investors from the side of public authorities and local government became the integral advantage of the region. Laws on investment questions have simple and clear character in the Ivanovo region. And cost of resources should be certainly mentioned: in capital regions, such as Moscow and St.-Petersburg, where the funds originally aspired, lands, power and other resources are basically settled today or became excessively expensive.
Government of the Ivanovo Region invites all interested parties to attend the regional mount at the exhibition and to discuss future partnership. Additional information you can obtain in Representation of the Government of the Ivanovo Region, Russia, Moscow.
Representation of the Government of the Ivanovo Region, Moscow, Russia.
Tel.: +7 (495) 690-71-78